Nick Kloster, CFP®
Symmetry Financial Advisors
6833 Stalter Drive, Suite 201
Rockford, IL 61108
Nick Kloster believes that the value people place on money is shaped by who they are and the unique experiences they have had in life. Both of Nick's parents experienced personal and financial challenges in their upbringings. Because of this, they worked extremely hard to advance their careers and make smart financial decisions to provide for Nick and his sister. It was from them that he learned how to budget, save, prioritize, and plan to achieve good financial outcomes in his life.
Nick's own experiences and values led him to a career as a financial advisor, where he has the opportunity to help others make decisions to positively impact their financial lives. Nick's greatest professional satisfaction is when he sees a client realize that they are in a good place – they have confidence in their long-term financial plan, and they can now leverage their money to live the life that they’ve always wanted.
As a lifelong Rockford resident, Nick enjoys helping people in his community plan for their goals, navigate life events, make sound investment decisions, and have the financial confidence to live their best lives. His goal is to learn each person's story – who they are, where they came from, and where they want to be – and help them develop a flexible plan to enjoy every phase of life.
- Education: Illinois State University, Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- Years in Industry: 9
- Licenses: Series 7 and 66, both held with LPL Financial
- Designations: CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Wife: Jenna, who is also a Rockford native
- Two children: Everett and Sullivan
- Two dogs: Roman and Poppy
- Spending time with family and friends
- Boating and traveling
- Trying new restaurants (I am a self-proclaimed sandwich connoisseur and always on the hunt to find the best!)
Symmetry Financial Advisors is a separate entity from LPL Financial.